Monday, April 18, 2011

we'll start with the crazy dream- i was laying on the floor of my house, a big communal place. my roommate comes out of the shower wearing only her panties, walks right over me, and straddles me. "careful, i gotta gun", she says seductively, and then pretends to grab the gun tattooed on her ass and blows me a kiss. we both are in her bed nowjust talking and laughing, wearing nothing but underwear. then her boyfriend storms in, yells 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?", reaches down for his real gun, looks me in the eye and walks out of the room...
my one day off i went to barton springs, and it was a beautiful scene. the water was perfect, and beautiful people everywhere. afterwards i went to the live oak brewery party where they had free bands, free food (vegetarian fajitas and tamales), and free beer (i must mention the chipotle brown ale). it was one of those magical days, for sure.

last night was intense. high rigging at 60 feet up, in 30 mph wind gusts. at one point the tarp roof of the stage blew up in a gust of wind and crashed down on my back, scaring the bejeesus out of me. of course we already know i survived, but it certainly had the feeling of a near-death experience.

todays card- well, it's got many relevant  concepts. travel, journey, exploring new worlds. then there's also change; there's the old world that will never be the same. there's conquest. there's suffering. here's what i read- be gentle in your conquests. don't cause pain for your own needs. take only pictures, leave only footprints.

i'm not sure i'm getting any satisfaction out of "blogging". at least i'm remembering to remember my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment